Dog & Cat Neuter Clinic
The R.C.V.S. recommends the neutering of male and female dogs and cats.
It has been clinically proven that neutered animals live longer and have better quality lives. They have less risk or even elimination of the risk of the following diseases:
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Ovarian Cancer.
- Uterine Cancer.
- Testicular Cancer.
- Perineal hernias.
- Benign Prostate Hypertrophy.
- Cystic Endometrial Hyperplasia and Pyometra.
- Reduces anti-social behaviour.
- Avoids unwanted pregnancy.
- Reduces sexually transmitted disease.
At our dog & cat neuter clinic, our skilled veterinary surgeons perform key-hole surgery minimising post-operative pain and speeding up recovery. The pet neutering procedure is completed in the morning so the patient can be comfortably discharged home by the afternoon.