The Veterinary Hospital's Dubai location is central to many of Dubai’s residential areas, easily accessible from three directions — you can reach us from Sheikh Zayed Road; AL Wasl Road (going towards the Marina); and from Al Khail Road.
Whether you book an appointment or require emergency care, our experts and full nursing team welcome you to our clinic — we provide 24/7 emergency veterinary care, 365 days a year. Our hospital has qualified veterinary nurse attendance with veterinary surgeon support 24 hours daily so a patient is never alone.
From the Sheikh Zayed Road (E11)
Take Exit 39 (near Mall of the Emirates) on to the D63 Umm Suqeim Road WEST
At the first traffic signal turn right on to the Al Wasl Road (D92) and follow the directions below please:
From Al Thanya Road or Al Manara Road.:
Turn on to Al Wasl Road towards Umm Suqeim Road. (Heading south/ Abu Dhabi direction).
At Umm Suqeim Road signal make a U-Turn back on to the Al Wasl Road (D92) and follow the directions below please:
From Umm Suqeim Road. (D63- The road running east to west from Mall of the Emirates to Burj Al Arab) onto Al Wasl Rd.:
• Enter the Al Wasl Road (D92 - Abu Dhabi end or south end of Al Wasl Road).
• Go past Enoc petrol station on the right.
• Take the service road immediately after 9A Street and go past Health Bay Poly Clinic.
• Drive to the end of the road and we are villa No. 4 on the right.
• We have 2 parking spots available inside the villa but you can also park on the right-hand side of the service road or on the large sand area just before the hospital.
From Al Thanya Rd. turning near Waitrose (the' back road' - avoids a lot of traffic and signals):
• Turn onto 10A St.
• Turn first right (7A St.).
• At T junction turn right.
• After 20 metres enter the large sand patch area on left hand side and either park on the adjacent service road or sand patch.
• Our hospital is on the right hand side at the end of the service road, third villa from the end.