The Veterinary Hospital's Dubai location is central to many of Dubai’s residential areas, easily accessible from three directions — you can reach us from Sheikh Zayed Road; AL Wasl Road (going towards the Marina); and from Al Khail Road.
Whether you book an appointment or require emergency care, our experts and full nursing team welcome you to our clinic — we provide 24/7 emergency veterinary care, 365 days a year. Our hospital has qualified veterinary nurse attendance with veterinary surgeon support 24 hours daily so a patient is never alone.
From Sheikh Zayed Road
• Leave the highway at Exit 43
• Head East into Al Quoz
• At the traffic lights / T Junction (at Home Center Warehouse), turn left on to Street 8
• Continue for approximately 2km, notice the Veterinary Hospital on left hand side.
• Make a U-Turn at the traffic lights next to Khaleej Times
• Continue to the Veterinary Hospital on Right, just past Off Road Zone
From AL Wasl Road (Going towards the Marina)
• Head towards Sheikh Zayed Road on Al Manara Street.
• Go straight up & over the bridge (across Sheikh Zayed Road).
• At the traffic light / T Junction (at Home Center Warehouse), turn left on to Street 8.
• Continue for approximately 2km, notice the Veterinary Hospital on the left hand side.
• Make a U-Turn at the traffic lights next to Khaleej Times.
• Continue to the Veterinary Hospital on Right.
From Al Khail Road
• Take the Latifa Bint Hamdan Street West Exit.
• Go straight over at the 1st set of traffic lights
• Drive past the cement factory & a small mosque, on your right.
• Turn left at the next set of traffic lights into Street 8 (Khaleej Times is on the corner).
• The Veterinary Hospital is on your right.